Sonntag, 23. März 2014

Egg Delivery



The issue of “greener life-style” or “environmentally friendlier” living has been dominating quite many discussions in my circle of friends in the past few years. I am not a person who is changing everything radically, but with little decisions you can make a real difference. With all these little every day decisions I am hoping to make a statement against this neo-liberalistic consumer society that is being dominated by the different forms of capitalism. Every three weeks I get my eggs delivered fresh from a farmer. I can pay him directly for his products and there is no waste because I return his boxes from the time before. And the real kicker: The taste of these eggs you cannot even compare to the taste of mass-productions eggs from the supermarket. Happy Sunday!




                                 All pictures above taken on the Ipad and modified on Instagram

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen