Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

A Saturday Afternoon


The winter-sun is shining right into my face while I am writing you these lines. I have been too busy last month to update anything on the blog but this afternoon I have an unexpected free afternoon with nothing on my urgent ”to-do-list” and I decided to make myself a pot of hot tea (got some Kushmi Tea as a Christmas Present which is one of the best tea´s I have ever tasted) and to degust a few Swiss Pralines which I got from my lovely relatives. In the postbox I found a Valentine´s card of an adorable friend that I have known since I can think, music is playing in the background (Erykah Badu), I have a pair of old woolly socks on and I am enjoying life as it is. The best thing though is that our house is full of life again. We have friends visiting from far away and I have once again come to the conclusion that it doesn´t matter how far apart you live to sustain a friendship. With some people you just catch up on where you stopped last time and I am so blessed to have friends like that in my life.
 

 


                                 All above pictures taken with an IPad.

Kommentare:

  1. Lovely photos! And what a lovely ipad that took them ;-). Your Saturday sounds nice and relaxing....less active than last week! Enjoy your company. We'll be in touch! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ihania rentoja hetkiä sinne, nauti niistä aina kun niitä on :) oot usein mielessä <3

    AntwortenLöschen